Radio Drama Revival is hiring! We’re currently looking to add a new researcher to the RDR team. You can find all the details below.
Position Title: Researcher
Location: Remote, applicants can be located anywhere in the world
Duration: Part-time, no more than 10 hours a month
Salary: Unpaid, but has the opportunity for payment pending future crowdfunding
Requirements: A love of fiction podcasting!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assemble documents containing vital information on interviewees and their podcast project(s), including any miscellaneous information of interest;
- Learn research methods and strategies that have been employed previously from internal Radio Drama Revival documentation;
- Attend weekly production meetings on Monday nights at 5 PM Pacific / 8 PM Eastern / 1 AM GMT.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Twitter/Instagram (if you have it):
- Answer the following question in no more than 200 words: How would you go about conducting the research required for an upcoming interview? Briefly explain the steps you would take to research an independent podcast producer that is being interviewed.
We are prioritizing applicants of color at this time. If you would like to self-identify (optional), please include that in your email application.