In this interview with Moonface‘s James Kim, we tackle questions of emotional processing, collaboration, and the differences between public radio and indie podcasting.
Like what you hear? Us too. You can find more about James Kim on his website.
About Radio Drama Revival:
- Learn more about how to support Radio Drama Revival on our website
- Support Elena Fernández Collins on Patreon
- Support Wil Williams and Anne Baird on Patreon
- Support Eli McIlveen and Sean Howard on Patreon
- Find Fred Greenhalgh on his website
- Find David Rheinstrom on Twitter
- Find Rashika Rao on Twitter
- You shall not find the elusive Heather Cohen
This episode of Radio Drama Revival was recorded in the unceded territory of the Kalapuya people, the Clatskanie Indian Tribe, the Cowlitz Indian Tribe, and the Atfalati tribe. Colonizers named this place Beaverton, Oregon.
If you are seeking ways in which to donate to Native communities, the Aniwa Gathering of Elders and the Boa Foundation are raising community relief funds for six reservations: Oglala Lakota, Hopi, Lenape-Ramapough, Apache, Diné (Navajo) and Tohono O’odham communities.
You can donate to their GoFundMe.
Transcriber’s Note: Transcript is in progress and will be coming soon.