Thank you for thinking about submitting your production to be showcased on Radio Drama Revival!
We’re taking a break on submissions while we get the newest season underway! But don’t worry, submissions will reopen on June 1st, 2021!
- You use the lovely form below to submit your show to Radio Drama Revival!
- Your response to the form goes directly to our submissions editor.
- Our submission editor and host will review your submission and listen to your podcast.
- If your show is approved after a review, someone from our team will reach out to you to set up an interview.
- Once the interview is complete and an episode (or more, depending on the length of your episodes) is selected to be showcased, you’ll be added to our release schedule!
Now for the nitty-gritty details…
What are we looking for?
- Though we do accept content of any length (including microfiction!), episodes that are 20-60 minutes in length tend to work best. In the past, longer shows have been featured in multi-part episodes, and series have been featured in excerpts. Similarly, microfiction showcasing might involve several episodes featured together.
- Serial shows should have at least three episodes released at the time of submission so that we have a chance to get to know your production.
- We accept all submissions, sight unseen. However, if your work is is not up to the team’s standards for production quality or contains discriminatory content against any groups, it will not appear on Radio Drama Revival.
- We do ask that if your submission is not accepted, you wait one year before submitting the same show again – both because of our backlog, and so your show has enough time to grow before re-submission (When re-submitting a previously rejected show, it must be clear that new and/or improved content has been added since the time of last submission.)
- As an additional note: We DO accept NSFW content to be showcased on Radio Drama Revival!
If you have any questions about whether your content is a good fit to be showcased on Radio Drama Revival, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you get?
We neither pay nor charge you for your show and interview to be featured on Radio Drama Revival. That being said, the typical Radio Drama Revival episode is downloaded over 5,000 times, so there’s an incentive in numbers. We want to connect our audience to new and exciting audio fiction- including yours!
Episodes of Radio Drama Revival are archived in perpetuity, but if for some reason you would like your audio taken down after a certain amount of time, please let us know via our Contact Page.
How do we want it?
Use the form below to submit your production to our submissions team!
The submissions window will be reopen on June 1st, 2021!
In the mean time, if you have any questions or issues regarding submitting your show for consideration, you can always touch base with us via email at email@example.com or as a DM on the Radio Drama Revival Twitter @RadioDrama.