Thank you for thinking about submitting your production to be showcased on Radio Drama Revival!
Our open submissions window is currently closed and will be reopening once we have caught up on past submissions. Please check back soon, and make sure you follow us on Twitter @RadioDrama for updates.
About Radio Drama Revival:
Radio Drama Revival is an anthology show featuring showcases of fiction podcasts and audio fiction and interviews with their creators. To learn more about the show, please read our About page and check out our full Press Kit.
- Complete the form linked at the bottom of the page. You’ll receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of your submission.
- Our submissions editor will review your submission and listen to your production. Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to provide an estimate on when we will be able to get back to you on your individual submission. If you do not receive a rejection or approval within six months, feel free to follow up.
- If approved after review, your submission will be sent to our host and added to our release schedule.
- If your show is not accepted, we ask that you wait one year before resubmission, both because of our backlog and so your show has enough time to grow.
- When re-submitting a previously rejected show, it must be clear that new and/or improved content has been added since the time of last submission.
- As the date of your showcase and interview approaches, our team will be in contact with you to schedule your interview and to choose which episode(s) to showcase.
- We try to get all co-creators involved in interviews, though we try not to have more than two guests per interview.
- Interview topics are typically dependent on the research done on the show and its creators. If your submission is approved and there are any specific topics you would like to discuss or avoid, you can let us know during scheduling.
- Only content that has already been produced and released to the public is eligible to be showcased. Radio Drama Revival does not produce fiction content (though many of our team members produce content of their own) and we do not accept pitches for podcast concepts.
- Serialized shows should have at least three episodes released at the time of submission so that we have a chance to get to know your production.
- Episodes of any length are accepted, including microfiction. Productions with episodes between 20 and 60 minutes in length tend to work best, as we like to keep our episode length under one hour.
- We are welcome to all submissions, sight unseen. However, if your production is not up to the team’s standards for quality or contains discriminatory content against any groups, it will not be accepted to appear on Radio Drama Revival.
- NSFW content is eligible to be showcased on Radio Drama Revival and will be preceded by a content warning for your episode.
If you have any questions about whether your content is a good fit to be showcased on Radio Drama Revival, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits to Being on Radio Drama Revival:
We neither pay nor charge creators for their shows and interviews to be featured on Radio Drama Revival. The typical episode of Radio Drama Revival is downloaded 5,000 times on average, which means that between your showcase and interview you’ll be getting around 10,000 hits encouraging people to check out your work. All episodes featuring your production will include links to ways to support you in the show notes and on our website. Our goal is to connect our audience with new and exciting audio fiction — including yours!
Episodes of Radio Drama Revival are archived in perpetuity, but if for some reason you would like your episode(s) taken down after a certain amount of time, please let us know via our Contact Page.
Once you’ve reviewed the entirety of this page, you can use the link below to submit your production to be on Radio Drama Revival.
Our open submissions window is currently closed and will be reopening in October once we return from our summer break.
If you have any questions or issues regarding submitting your show for consideration, you can always touch base with us via email at email@example.com or as a DM on the Radio Drama Revival Twitter @RadioDrama.