It’s time for Ely’s interview with the creators of Mabel, Becca De La Rosa and . . . (squints to read more closely) Mabel Martin? Yes pals, that’s right. Mabel Martin.
Like what you hear? Us too. You can support Mabel on Patreon.
About Radio Drama Revival:
- Learn more about how to support Radio Drama Revival on our website
- Find David Rheinstrom on Twitter
- Support Wil Williams and Anne Baird on Patreon
- Support Elena Fernández Collins on Patreon
- Support Eli McIlveen and Sean Howard on Patreon
- Find Fred Greenhalgh on his website
- Find Rashika Rao on Twitter
- You shall not find the elusive Heather Cohen
This episode was recorded in Portland, Oregon, which is the unceded territory of the Chinook Indian Nation, the Cowlitz Indian Tribe, and the Clackamas Tribe. If you would like to support Natives getting their land back, the Chinook Indian Nation is currently raising funds for the purchase of their 1851 Tansy Point Treaty Grounds, the only known place where all 5 tribes and their members were present at one time: https://www.gofundme.com/f/preserve-tansy-point-treaty-grounds